- Kitab al-Tanqih / Jonah ibn Janah : manuscript leaves from two Hebrew dictionaries
- Ibn Janāḥ, Abū al-Walīd Marwān, approximately 990-approximately 1050
- Folder 1. A complete leaf from the Hebrew translation by Judah ibn Tibbon, written in square Hebrew script, 31 lines, double columns, brown ink, headings in red, ruled with a hard point, contimporary Latin marginalia in brown ink in a humanist hand. 14th - 15th century.Folder 2. Two nearly complete leaves from the Hebrew translation by Judah ibn Tibbon, written on palimpsest parchment, in double columns of Hebrew script, 36 lines, brown ink, headings in red. 14th century.
- Hebrew language, Early works to 1500, Marginalia, and Palimpsests
- 1300 to 1499
- Stanford University Libraries