- Statuta Civitatis Massilie, 1228-1319
- Latin and Provençal, Old (to 1500)
- Composed of 3 distinct parts, the Statuta Antiqua, the Capitula Pacis (the peace treaties between Charles d'Anjou and the City of Marseilles), and the Statuta Facta Post Pacem, the statutes embrace every aspect of life in the Middle Ages. A partial list of topics include city government, courts and their operation, duties of city officials, regulation of commerce, treatment of foreigners, the public morality, import lists, and taxes.
- Statutes. and History
- Marseille (France)
- Medieval period, 987-1515
- 1265 to 1319
- Stanford University Libraries