- Stanford University Libraries, M1814
- Part of an artificial collection created by the dealer, Bernard M. Rosenthal. Handwritten dealer notes by Rosenthal are included with the document when they include more information than written on each folder.
- January 22, 1630
- Stanford University Libraries
- Walters Ms. W.745, Single leaf of a seated man
- No linguistic content. Not applicable.
- This drawing dates to the eleventh century AH / seventeenth CE and was executed in Safavid Iran. It depicts a seated figure in a Safavid-style turban. The dark blue borders with polychrome floral motifs appear to have been added at a later stage.
For full description, see http://www.thedigitalwalters.org/Data/WaltersManuscripts/html/W745/description.html
- Walters Art Museum